Saturday, 29 May 2010

The Saturday Salute 29.05.10

Image thanks to yvette inufio

Hi bunnies! Last night I went to see Sex and the City 2, has anyone else seen it and what was the verdict? I thought it was as fabulous as expected. As you read this I'm frolicking off down the M5, I hope you're taking it just as easy - if not, grab a cup of tea, sit comfortably, and cosy up with the links.

I love Seth Godin's Modern Business Plan and Simple 5 Step Plan for Just About Everyone and Everything.

Find out your Anti-Life Purpose from Illuminated Mind.

You've got no excuse with The 10 Second Breakfast.

An A-Z of incredible uses for everyday things from The Guardian.

If you really want to impress someone this weekend, or simply impress yourself, make your own stuffed crust pizza. Mmmmm...

1 comment:

Marthe said...

Great links as usual! :)

Post a Comment