Saturday, 5 June 2010

The Saturday Salute 05.06.10

Image thanks to hillary

A fine evening to you. After only just returning from Cornwall, I'm off to my parents home in Wales for a few days - ah the good life! The reasoning being that tomorrow I will have been with my boyfriend for three whole years, which we think is kinda worth celebrating with some countryside relaxation downtime.

To the links:

If you have money to spare you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.

How to get motivated to exercise from The Frisky.

Beautiful blog alert.

Raw chocolate mousse made with avocado?! Sounds wrong but looks so right.

And that's alls I gots! Toodle pip.

2 comments:

Leia said...

happy anniversary to you two!

Fel said...

I made chocolate muffins with avocado a while ago and they were delicious as well. :)

Also, happy anniversary! My boyfriend and I also celebrated 3 years together this April, but weren't able to go away - enjoy yourselves!

Post a Comment