Saturday, 12 June 2010

The Saturday Salute 12.06.10

Image thanks to yvette

Hello! I'm still alive! This week I've been working solidly on whipping up a double batch of podcast love: 'Learn to Love... Eating Right' and 'Learn to Love... Keeping Fit'. I thought they rather complimented each other to come in a pair, and I'm pleased to say I will be posting them both tomorrow, so hold tight.

Danielle at White Hot Truth has 11 things to do (and not do) when you’re burned out - boy did I need that advice.

Cute, cute, cute Mamushka Marie.

21 Reasons you should quite your day job and travel the world from Ridiculously Extraordinary.

Apparently, kids with high IQ's grow up to be vegetarians.

See you here tomorrow!

5 comments:

Marthe said...

Thanks for the great reads this saturday as usual! :)

Leia's Delights said...

Interesting about the vegetarianism! I always knew the smartest of us were the veggies ;)

Vanessa said...

Interesting article about high IQs and vegetarianism. I have to agree that few of the vegetarians I've met have "sub-par intelligence," and I think it tends to be a choice that people have to be very conscious of health, ethics, etc. to make. I may be biased, though, speaking as a person of high IQ who's also a vegetarian (not to brag).

Greta said...

Oh, I'm so excited for the podcasts!

Jodi said...

love the list and podcasts sounds awesome! you should check out my be good to your body series :) http://tinyurl.com/2drsbsn

Post a Comment