Saturday, 19 June 2010

The Saturday Salute 19.06.10

Image thanks to yvette

The above looks like the perfect Saturday morning to me: tea on a tray with a good read. Here's some news - as of Monday I'm doing a spot of country-hopping with my good friend Cai. Two days in Amsterdam, four in Paris, three in Venice and two in fair Florence. Then, after all that frivolity, I'm staying with my gorgeous Italian friend Jenny for a further ten days in Pavia, just outside of Milan. Boy do I feel lucky! That means I won't be able to post too much, but I will line up a few things and check in with a photo or two when I can.

4 Excuses That Will Prevent You From Succeeding from Mr Self-Dvelopment.

A recipe to make your own sunscreen from Vital Juice. They have a daily email of healthy hints that they send out, I've signed up and will report back if it's any good.

Funny.

I love this mixed prints shoot from Painfully Hip - strong prints aren't usually my thing but this is really inspiring.

Jus' brilliant: A History of the World in Movies.

The 10 Rules of Change from Psychology Today.

Have a great start to the summer, I'll miss you! Be assured that I'll be plotting all kinds of fun for the blog upon my return in July.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love the link you labeled "funny"-- SOOOOO true.

Euforilla said...

Thanx for your links!
And if you're coming to Italy take an umbrella: we haven't had very nice weather lately.
(Plus it feels so strange you coming to Pavia, is where I live! If you need any tips let me know ;) )

Megan said...

Vanessa - I know!

Euforilla - Thanks for the advice, maybe you'll spot me out and about!

Katy said...

Thank you for these links! I'm very interested in the 10 Rules of Change. :D

Danielle said...

That definitely does look like the perfect Sunday morning! And it sounds like you have an amazing trip arranged. I lived in Paris for a bit so if you need any tips of good places to go/eat/shop just let me know!! I love your blog, I'm a new follower :)

Post a Comment