Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Westonbirt

For my boyfriend's birthday recently we decided to take advantage of the sunshine and soak up the joys of our local National Trust arboretum, Westonbirt.


We topped off the visit with a spot of Earl Grey and Raspberry Coconut cake - we felt so quintessentially English! I wore:

Scarf and t-shirt ♥ Thrifted
Skirt ♥ American Apparel
Sunglasses ♥ M&S
Bag ♥ Suzy Smith

In the evening we appreciated my neighbours roses and went for cider and pizza at a characterful local restaurant.


All in all it was a particularly lovely day.

9 comments:

Kc said...

Hi Megan! Love your blog, one of the first ones I started reading. I've just started my own, if you have time check it out...

Kc :)

http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

Euforilla said...

Looks like a really lovely day indeed!

That park is stunning!
Happy birthday

Harriet said...

It looks like a beautiful day out, might I say your hair looks lovely in thesse photos? Even more so than usual I mean!

Kelly said...

Beautiful photos! Look like you both had a blast!!

<3 Kelly
sourtang.com

Aury said...

These are Such cute pictures :)

Becky said...

The perfect day! I hope that your boyfriend had a nice birthday (and with that amazing view and cake, I'm sure he did!) :)

Jodi said...

Hi! I always enjoy your travel tips, so I thought you might be interested:

I am moving to India this year to volunteer. I'm so so so excited about it and am going to be working in rural areas trying to provide basic services that we all take so much for granted. It is going to be an amazing trip and I'm fundraising for it right now!

If you spread the word you get a MOOD RING!

Pretty sweet eh? :)

http://www.ifyouneverdid.com/2010/07/spread-word-get-mood-ring.html

Kitti said...

Naw Westonbirt's right by me... I love that place :) Whereabouts do you live? I'm a Cheltenham girl and I LOVE IT

Megan said...

Harriet - Thank you, I thought it was looking a bit of a mess so extra thanks!

Kitti - I'm in Bristol! Westonbirt is the place to be on a sunny afternoon.

Post a Comment