Saturday, 17 July 2010

The Saturday Salute 17.07.10


Today I made my friend frittata and salad for lunch. After dabbling with the idea on-and-off for years and reluctantly making myself watch Earthlings last night, I'm now officially vegetarian. Hopefully the pictures above show that you can have a delicious, balanced, beautiful meal without a hint of meat in sight. The smaller bowl of salad is even made up of our very own, homegrown Mange Tout and French Beans - good ey?

Proof that you really can fight cellulite with water, plus some tasty recipe ideas.

Fierce Frostings, one of Charade's beloved readers, interviews Sarah Von, who is also a beloved. Heck, I love everyone!

Help send Jodi to India for a truly awesome cause.

You should also check out the War on Want.

That's all folks! Thanks so much for all the lovely encouragement you dished up regarding my Spainish adventure - definite warm and fuzzy moment, I'll be sure to keep you regularly updated. This weekend I'm clearing out my wardrobe and getting some preloved goodies on ebay, so watch out for the chance to snap up my ex-threads for a steal!

3 comments:

Leia said...

I've been vegetarian since age 12 (so, 9 years now!) and have never regretted the decision, nor have I ever missed meat. And I LOVE food ... so it definitely is possible to have a yummy veggie meal!

Leia's Delights

Eternal*Voyageur @ Venusian*Glow said...

Congrats on going vegetarian !!! I´ve been lucky enough to be one since birth, but I totally respect anyone who decide for themselves and take the jump.
The food looks amazing !

Jodi said...

Thanks so much Megan! This is awesome :)

Post a Comment