Monday, 19 July 2010

Words to Live By #100

Image thanks to jane rahman

“At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.”
Unknown

Well blow me down, one hundred WTLB. Can you fathom it? Thank you for sharing every one of these special quotes with me. Here's to the next hundred!

P.S. You can now take a look at the first batch of items that I am selling on ebay. I hope there's something that takes your fancy, don't hesitate to ask me any questions! (And if you're curious as to why my ebay name is Tamsin, that's my mum!) I'll be posting up more bits and pieces throughout the week.

1 comment:

Euforilla said...

Congratulations! One hundred quotes, that's impressive!
And, maybe I'm a bit late, but congratulations also for you next Erasmus adventure!
I'm sure it will be a lifetime experience (I've been in Erasmus last year, to south France... can I say it changed my life?), enjoy it all!
Oh, and a last note: I remember a post of yours, about packing with core clothing items from your wardrobe. I think I did this past weekend: black shorts, black miniskirt with suspenders, some matching tank tops, flats, sandals, and some accessories, everything worked out just fine!

Hasta pronto chica!

Post a Comment