Saturday, 7 August 2010

The Saturday Salute 07.08.10

Image thanks to marina

So, I'm currently in the city of Norwich staying with my great grandma, enjoying Scrabble, G&T's in the afternoon, and lots of dog-eared black and white photographs. Keeping this blog has really made me realise how rarely I keep still. I seem to hop about all over the place and I never really realised that about myself. Unfortunately, this makes for very sporadic posting, but I hope you've enjoyed my pictures this week.

Here's some weekend entertainment for you:

Diane Birch sings What is Love. Oh yes. 

I've been reading about the macrobiotic diet from a certain Hip and Healthy Chick and I'm loving the core principles of chewing your food well and opting for wholegrains. I'd really recommend the book as it is laugh out loud funny and totally readable.

How did it take me this long to discover Soule Mama?

Do your panties have a purpose?

I quite agree.

Goodnight sweethearts.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

Ooh, I love Diane Burch, thanks for the link!

Lolo said...

Oooh I do love a G&T. Never been to Norwich though!

www.loloholmes.tumblr.com

Post a Comment