Monday, 16 August 2010

Words to Live By #104

Image thanks to whatmegsaid

“We all need to look into the dark side of our nature - that's where the energy is, the passion. People are afraid of that because it holds pieces of us we're busy denying.”
Sue Grafton

Speaking of busy... I have been, very. So much so that I forgot my little blog's 2nd Birthday two days ago (ah!) After making such a hoo-ha of it last year it seems criminal to have let it pass by unnoticed... but, alas, c'est la vie! I'd just like to say *clearing of throat and twang of cutlery against glass* a genuine, heartfelt, big and juicy thank you to everyone who reads, comments, hangs in the shadows, buys this stuff, and this, and makes this project worthwhile every day :)

A 'real' post tomorrow, I pwomise.

5 comments:

resolute twig said...

congrats on your anniversary :)
and i love the quote!

isabeltheconquistador said...

This quote is so, so good. I'm never as eloquent when I try to explain this.

Krystal said...

happy blog bday :)

Aury said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Zmaga said...

Happy b-day, Charade! :)

Post a Comment