Saturday, 25 September 2010

The Saturday Salute 25.09.10

Photo by me! Isn't it cute?

Hola Chicas!

Things are just as crazy as ever here, and I can't believe it's almost been a month, out of only ten. I can tell this whole experience is going to be over in the blink of an eye, so I should just sit back and enjoy it!

Some links:

- Tasty treats at Smitten Kitchen. I particularly fancy the peach shortbread.

- Talking of food, I say HELL YES to the 3 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake.

- My big sister is doing her first giveaway! Enter, enter, I urge thee!

- This will make you think (and I feel that linking to it somehow makes up for my general contribution to the 'distractions'??). I haven't read Brave New World but I certainly will now.

- Tonight I am going to see Macaco at Tarragona's enormous old bullring, excited? Yes I am.

Lots of love,

3 comments:

Fel said...

Brave New World is definitely worth reading. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

crunicorn said...

completely unrelated comment but your plasticland link doesn't appear to work but if i type in the web address the site is there!!!

love the blog and hearing about your adventures

Lolo said...

Love the photo!

Post a Comment