Saturday, 2 October 2010

The Saturday Salute 02.10.10

Image thanks to nattu

Happy weekend! Happy links!

I have to share one of Charade's newest followers (it was one of those 'her following me?' incidents I was talking about) Crafty Nell. Big things on the horizon, methinks.

Thanks to calivintage I discovered The Tailor's Stories this week. Beware, it's one of those Etsy stores where you want to own everything. And Erin is still running a comp to win $40 store credit!

Discover famed writers' Daily Routines.

Practice Active Letting Go with Danielle.

Didn't you know? You're already perfect.
"Being content with yourself means realizing that striving for perfection is based on someone else’s idea of what “perfect” is … and that that’s all bullshit. Perfect is who you are, not who someone else says you should be."
Today I am in Barcelona, my first ever visit! Expect photos, expect a lot of photos.

2 comments:

❤Cate❤ said...

Have fun in Barcelona it's one of my favorite cities so beautiful xoxo

Crafty Nell said...

Thanks so much for the mention! A nice little leap in my stats thanks to you :o)

Post a Comment