Saturday, 6 November 2010

The Saturday Salute 06.11.10

Image thanks to danielle

So tell me, how was your week? I've had a fab time just catching up: with myself and with external stuff (my mantra being: simplify). I've also been plotting and planning and scribbling like a mad thing and there will be some exciting changes to the blog coming soon... I can't wait!

And now some particularly fun links for you:

Paris vs New York is just too cute.


I interviewed Nubby Twiglet a while back and it has finally been posted on Miseducated. Check it out for some unadulterated career inspiration. "...life is meant to be lived. Setting anything in stone feels too rigid – I am just soaking up new experiences, trying to stay in the present and enjoying my life right now."
Things Organized Neatly is so me it's laughable!

Musings of an Inappropriate Woman is a great blog from a modern feminist's perspective.


UpStyler is “The UK’s one stop shop for mixing unique charity shop finds and one off vintage picks with the best ‘made to last’ pieces from the High Street.” Right up our street then!

Be sure to have a superb weekend my darlings.

4 comments:

la mì said...

I love your blog!my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you like it...follow me!I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss ^^

there is SOCUTE's giveaway...why don't you partecipate?^^
http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2010/11/first-giveaway-socute.html

Merry said...

That Paris vs. New York thing is cute! ^_^

And I'm glad you posted that link to Miseducated! I had forgotten all about that site. :(

mylifereinvented said...

I've seen the Pairs vs. New York pop up all over the internet and each time I can't help but stop and enjoy it again.

Rachel @ Musings of an Inappropriate Woman said...

Thanks for the link, Megan. Love the Paris vs New York visual.

Post a Comment