Saturday, 27 November 2010

The Saturday Salute 27.11.10

Image thanks to D Sharon Pruitt

Hi little froggies! I'm trying to get back to the normal rhythm of things after my sojourn to Marrakech (part two of the photos coming tomorrow!) Despite the frantic week I've had, I've still managed to come across a couple of great links to share - so hopefully you'll forgive my sporadic posting :)

whatever gets you through the night, s’alright by Sarah Wilson

The Vamoose has all kinds of beautiful. Their blog is pretty tasty too.

Joana Faria does lovely illustrations.

The Importance of Being Yourself.

22 Incredible Photos of Faraway Places  - can you say "travel bug"?

Have a lovely/lazy/lavish weekend.

2 comments:

Whitters said...

lovely :)

Joana Faria said...

Ooh... thank you so much for mentioning me. I'm really flattered and so happy. :0)
This is such a lovely blog. It's my first time here. Straight to bookmarks!
xx

Post a Comment