Thursday, 2 December 2010

Charade, but not as you know it...

Illustrations by Andrew Joyce

We got a makeover! What do you think? I'd love to hear any and all feedback. As always, there are still some tweaks I'd like to make - cue battle against perfectionism - but you get the general idea.

My favourite bit? The new header, of course, which is all thanks to the hard work and generosity of a nice boy named Andrew Joyce. He does lots of pretty digital artwork and you should definitely turn to him for all your doodle needs!

 

I hope you like the new look (in truth, I hope you LOVE it!) and please be assured that a jazzy new layout always gets me fired up to produce jazzy new content... Watch this space.

10 comments:

❤Cate❤ said...

So pretty, love the new layout xoxo

Angela said...

LOVE it!!

Nurul Izz said...

Wow nice layout, Megan! Love the header! It's cute ;)

Kc said...

Great new Layout!! :D Love the banner!

Kc

http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

I Love it. It's clean, uncluttered, AND fun!

Sunnyia said...

It's v. nice and pretty!
I'm loving the new look.
Particularly the header it's cute.

D. said...

I love it!

Morgan | Mrs. Priss said...

Super cute, love it!

laura said...

i love the new layout, it's really fresh and pretty. and i agree with you: when you have a new layout, blogging becomes so much more fun - i feel the same way about it. (:

Sara said...

Adorable, and perfectly you! Gorgeous!

Post a Comment