Saturday, 4 December 2010

The Saturday Salute 04.12.10

Image thanks to shandi-lee

Somehow blogging is so much more fun when you have a fresh new look - I feel reinvigorated! I've got half-started and planned articles spread all over my desktop! Though I must suppress my writing urges for today, as I'm off to explore the Montblanc area of Catalonia. Before that, however, I leave you with some lovely links to make you think:

How to Get a Book Deal from Kelly Diels is good, so good that I keep re-reading it.

Memo to Artists: Keep Your Day Job. Sound advice by Michelle Goodman.

A Diary of Lovely has been pining kitchens, and now I am too!

A Reminder: Life has Improved. But Andrea Owen agrees that sexualisation of girls in the media is still A Big Effing Deal.

Love Injections.

And now I bid you adieu.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love my weekly Charade reading list! Thanks Megan x

Post a Comment