Saturday, 11 December 2010

The Saturday Salute 11.12.10

Image thanks to katayun

Two weeks until Christmas! And one week, for me, until a weekend in Madrid and a flight home to see my friends and family - yippee! But in the way of all that festivity is a week of exams... Though, with health problems and some low points in the past couple of weeks, I'm not going to let myself get stressed, I'm just going to get through it. If you're in a similar situation with your workload, maybe you could adopt the same attitude? Pressure isn't always a positve pusher, sometimes it just pushes you over. Put the world on pause, take a deep breath, have a cup of tea, and maybe check out some of these inspiring links!

Are you the world's worst boss?

The best new blog I've found in a while, I'm salivating after the archive: The Middle Finger Project.

Want to see me climb a tree? Just me, oh, and 43 other people:




What to do when you love your work too much from Love Your Work Life.

I love French & English Confectioner's.

Tonight my housemates and I are hosting a Christmas Party with mulled wine and gingerbread and Christmas songs! And tomorrow I will take a chill out day and prepare for aforementioned week of crazy-exam-madness. Take care of yourself.

1 comment:

Betty Jean Bell - Love Your Work Life said...

Thanks for the shout out! It was a very personal/revealing article for me... One I was nervous to publish. Stoked that it inspired you!

I completely agree that The Middle Finger Project if freakin' SWEET!!!!! I love it, too.

Good luck with your exams! My sister is working her way through hers, too!

So glad to meet you!
Betty Jean

Post a Comment