Saturday, 15 January 2011

The Saturday Salute 15.01.2011

Image thanks to jenny

Hello to another Saturday! One day I'll stop moaning about how quickly the weeks pass by, and just start living in them. As was quoted in Gone With the Wind, which I re-watched with my mum last night:

"Do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of." Benjamin Franklin

Without further ado, then, here is my life in links!

// Uncomfortable with the concept of the "law" of attraction? So is Mark from the Heart of Business blog. Verrrry interesting, read Part One here, and Part Two here (which I haven't read yet but am hankering to).

// Everett Bogue discusses Transparency and Your Digital Self.

// Obedience and the GPS by Seth Godin is pure gold.
// How to Be Alone is spectacular:

4 comments:

Canadian Twentysomething said...

I loooove How to be Alone! So good. :)

crunicorn said...

How to be alone is indeed spectacular and perfectly timed as I'm off on holiday for a week on my own at the end of the month - thank you!

Sherin said...

The How to be Alone video was definitely spectacular. I loved it!

lo said...

Someone should invent video alarm clocks so I can wake up to How to be alone every morning.

Post a Comment