Saturday, 12 March 2011

The Saturday Salute 11.03.11

Image thanks to hillary

I'm not going to lie to you, it hasn't been a great week. I don't really want to go into detail on the blog just yet, but let's just say I'm starting a new phase in my life. And, actually, that's kind of exciting. For now, though, it's all about the links:

Say hello to my dream home. Also, kind of wouldn't mind this one.

50 Life Secrets and Tips is one of those articles to print out and stick up on your fridge!


I want this rose cake at my wedding!

With ice cream bars like these, I really wonder why we aren't all vegan...

Happy weekend, kittens.

3 comments:

LC said...

I think I'm not a vegan because I like eggs too much. But if someone promised to make me those ice cream bars every day, I would totes have those instead of eggs in the morning :)

Love your blog! Hope the weekend is better than your week!

molly said...

You said you didn't want to go into details about a difficult week; know that no matter what is going on for you in the real world, you've built this blog into a place for people to heal. The constant life tips and positive thinking that you provide help to brighten all of our days. You've helped so many people. We as your readers are here for you. You are wonderful, never forget it!!

Merissa said...

I had read only the first item on the list of 50 life tips when I knew I needed it printed and taped to my mirror as a constant reminder! Thanks for sharing!!

Post a Comment