Saturday, 2 April 2011

The Saturday Salute 02.04.11

Image thanks to D Sharon Pruitt

As you read this, I am in Ibiza: sun-ing, sea-ing and, most importantly slowing down. Nothing like a day on the beach to put life on pause for a moment. But I couldn't jet off and leave you without your weekly dose of reading material, could I? No way José!

// According to The College Prepster, we are now 25% of the way through 2011. Perhaps you could do a little review of any goals you set at the start of the year like she has done?

//  A Sense Sublime is a blog by a girl who is attempting "to give up all non-ethical, fast fashion for a year" to "raise awareness of sustainable clothing, and boycott sweatshops!" Hello, we love you.

// Though I'm not usually one for 'high fashion', I loved this shoot of Candice Swanpoel for Vogue Italia. The big hair is amazing.

//  Have you been accepting false limits?


More on Monday, have a peaceful but purposeful weekend.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I'm jealous that you're in Ibiza, I want to go there! Hope you write about your adventure!

Post a Comment