Saturday, 9 April 2011

The Saturday Salute 09.04.11

Image thanks to tabsinth


Hola little loved ones! It's a super-sunny weekend here in Tarragona and I'm making the most of it with a visiting friend (read: three-course lunches, a day out in Barcelona, & many, many hours lounging on the beach...) It's a tough life! Though, I do feel I deserve it after penning 3,000 words of my reasearch project over the last two days. Is work hotting up for you too? I imagine a lot of you will be graduating in just two short months, like me? Crazy. Well, you're doing really well, so take a tea break and read a few of these:

// A Positive Perspective on the future.

// Get some Bardot Love in your life. Can I get an amen on her being the ultimate girl crush?


"Our task must be to free ourselves . . . by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

- both Albert Einstein

// Wow. This just significantly resonated with my life.

"The girl who reads has spun out the account of her life and it is bursting with meaning. She insists that her narratives are rich, her supporting cast colorful, and her typeface bold. You, the girl who reads, make me want to be everything that I am not. But I am weak and I will fail you, because you have dreamed, properly, of someone who is better than I am."

// That's what I call a manifesto.

Keep shining.

1 comment:

Euforilla said...

Thanx! I really needed the positive perspective on the future, and I loved that manifesto too!

I've awarded your blog on mine, I really like here!
Check it out, will you?
http://euforilla.blogspot.com/2011/04/musas-box-with-award.html
:)

Post a Comment