Saturday, 7 May 2011

The Saturday Salute 07.05.11

Image thanks to clickflashphotos 

Well, hello there angel-army. Can't really believe I missed two of my regular salutory slices the past fortnight - shame on me! But my internet activity has looked something not dissimilar to this:

Something for my reasearch project > Facebook > Something else for my reasearch project > More Facebook.

Any-who, I'm back with a vengeance. Hit it:

// She Writes is a community for, you guessed it, shes: who write!




// Old garage turned into mini dream home kind of blows my mind, in a very nice way.

Hope your weekend is rocking your world.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Love these links! I especially enjoy the songs to lie on your bed and stare at the ceiling to, I love doing that!

Becca x

honestlybec.blogspot.com

Ella said...

love that garage!


Ella :)

theescapismofself.blogspot.com

Post a Comment