Saturday, 14 May 2011

The Saturday Salute 14.05.11



Despite a few upsets in my life recently, I've been revelling in spontaneous moments of total happiness and joy to be where I am and on the path to where I'm going. In no small part because of this book. But more on that soon...

How about you? Is life blowing you away? Are you losing count of your blessings? I really hope so.

// My housemate and I made these scones yesterday (along with cucumber sandwiches!) for an International Potluck party (yes, that's how we roll here in Tarragona). They were SO easy and SO incredibly tasty, that I couldn't not share the recipe!



// This article is interesting AND hilarious; the best combination, in my opinion.

// When I die, I'm being a tree.

// 33 Ways to Get and Maintain Motivation. I like Create a Custom Environment and Exercise Satisfaction.

Wow yourself this weekend. Adios!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Overloaded with blessings myself lately:) Good to know I'm not the only one:)

Whit said...

you look so cute :) those scones look tasty too! what a great idea.

Post a Comment