Saturday, 28 May 2011

The Saturday Salute 28.05.11

Image thanks to josh

Another very quiet week; I know I've been a little mouse not making a peep, but that's what I love about WTLB and my Salutes - they give me a kick up the bum to dish something up for you. I am currently enjoying my very last days in Spain, and I can't believe it was nearly a year ago that I first announced my adventure to you all! I will pack my bags and head back to Blighty (Britain) on Tuesday, and leave the life I've built here behind me. Whilst it will feel a little bit sad, I'm way too excited about my next steps in life to let it get me down: all will be revealed!

Here are my best bits from the net this week:

// How to Write Your Own Story on Positively Present.

// The world through the eyes of children is great!

// tiny buddha is a quote haven!

// I love this DIY doily lamp.

// Let this shake you up into a creative frenzy, baby.

Stay sassy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are moving on and up for you! x

Post a Comment