Sunday, 14 August 2011

It's my birthday and I'll re-design if I want to...

OOO! AAH!

Yes, friends, please do marvel at your new-look Charade.

Okay, so the changes aren't that huge, but I wanted something a bit more slick and grown-up (whilst still being pink and fun) because...

WE ARE THREE YEARS-OLD TODAY!

Shazam. Here's a puppy in a party hat, just because:

Image thanks to pintavelloso

Want to give Charade a lil'birthday present?

Vote for me in the Cosmo Blog Awards 2011! 


Entry category: 'Student blogger'

So I nominated myself... (ahem. loser.) and it would make me feel infinitely less stupid if you voted for me too? I promise that if we ever meet in the living, breathing world I will buy you a big cookie (but don't just be bribed by baked-goods, do it because you wanna - yeah?) I would really really really appreciate it!


.............................................................................................................................

Cue: birthday gushing.

I can't believe I've been at this for three years. And, truly, I would have given up after about a week if it wasn't for YOU (yes, you!) I want to say how over-the-moon it makes me to receive every comment, kind word and follower, and just to know that you're out there, reading each post. I wish I could give you all a cuddle!

And, on that note, I shall pop a virtual party-popper and skip off into the horizon singing 'happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...'

7 comments:

Amber-Rose said...

I literally went 'wow' when I saw the update.
It is a little less fancy than the previous layout but that's kinda a good thing?
Either way, I like it. It has impact. Boom.

Happy Birthday btw.

I'll bake you some Welsh Cakes to celebrate!

xox

Megan said...

Amber-Rose - I like 'wow'! I did love the old header but I wanted to go for impact and it sounds like I certainly achieved that :D

I LOVE WELSH CAKES!

Nurul Izz said...

Happy birthday! :)

Shocking pink! I love it! I love the envelope in the sidebar, btw :)

Have a blast, yeah?

dressgirl said...

Happy Birthday Charade and congrats Megan on maintaining such a fabulous-o blog! Oh I remember when it was just 'yay' high and called Student Charade, and look at it now, a big grown up blog worthy of just the one name like Madonna or Cher!! Loving the new layout and looking forward to future posts (as always). Hip Hip Hurray!

thekellytang said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the new look!! <3

<3 Kelly

Krys said...

That puppy! I need it! So adorable.

Megan said...

Thanks everybody!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Post a Comment