Sunday, 28 August 2011

A Peek at the Week 28.08.11


It's all me in my little nest again, I'm afraid! It's been a funny old week, the reality of living alone has been a bit of a shock to the system (understatement). It just goes to show that you should always be wary of what you think will make you happy, because there are always kinks to iron out even when things look particularly rosy. I guess it's about rhythm, too, and the need to establish a new one that I'm happy with. My beautiful collection of crockery has been comforting me, however, perhaps more than is quite okay...

My wonderful friends have been making all the difference too, of course! (Thanks, Ellen, for the pap-pap-papping!) Now, just need to find me a job... know of any?

P.S. Sorry for the M.I.A. Saturday Salute - hunting for internet is proving quite a pest!

2 comments:

Sorcha said...

Oh man, I would kill to live alone. The best days are when my flatmates are away and I can get some quiet time (or jump around to music I love time).

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

LauraCassidy said...

Your house looks lovely!

Post a Comment