Monday, 5 September 2011

A Peek at the Week 04.09.11

I have eaten a lot of biscuits. I mean, more than usual, and usually I eat a lot. Jobless comfort-eating? *Nods*

New dress alert. Brown and coral? I say, why not?! Excuse the slightly odd expression.

A little outdoorsy-ness enjoying the final days of summer with vino in the park.

And endless shopping-listing, made more fun by doodles of invisible men. Note that my friend accidentally wrote 'cling foil' which made for an amusing moment.

How was your week?

2 comments:

Amberle said...

I love that dress!

Sequin Cat said...

My to-buy list is on my phone after having moved out of the parental home over the weekend. I thought I did so well last night buying a vacuum, microwave, kettle, toaster, padlocks, smoke alarm, shower caddy, drying rack....

then went to cook dinner and discovered we didn't have any knives or saucepans. Aw.

Post a Comment