Friday, 14 October 2011

Friday Feature: Babyliss Big Hair!

I do quite a few features here on Charade, so I thought - why not make a feature of those features? And that's what I did. Let me introduce you to the Friday Feature, it may not happen every single week, but I hope that by making it part of the blog schedule, you'll know what to expect here, and when. Remember you can always read my disclaimer for info on this type of post.
.............................................................................................................................

Big hair has, well, always been pretty big in the fashion world: from the powdered wigs of Marie Antoinette's era, to the beehive of the swinging 60's. Though, for us mere mortals, big hair isn't always as easy to achieve as we might like! Stressing with rollers, and mousse and clonking yourself on the head with the hairdryer (you know you've done it...)  - all in all a pretty miserable way to get ready for that big night out you had planned.


That's where Babyliss Big Hair comes in, an easy to use method for drying, volumising and adding shine - a triple whammy of hair-joy! You can happily use it on damp or nearly dry hair, and let the large rotating barrel work the wonders you require. Easy.

Here's what it looks like, a pretty serious piece of hair equipment set to revolutionize the way you dry and style:



With over 90 reviewers giving it an overall 8.4 out of 10 on Reevoo, I have to say I'm really rather tempted to give it a go... What do you think?

1 comment:

Sorcha said...

I haven't tried this but heated styling brushes have been around for years and I find they never work. Maybe it's just because my hair is so long and thick though. :)

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

Post a Comment