Sunday, 2 October 2011

A Peek at the Week 02.10.11

Oh, hi! Remember me? The girl who used to blog here every now and again? I'M SO SORRY! I have started working full time and getting to my local cafe for internet has been a trudge I've been unwilling to face after a 9-5 stint. But things are looking up as the gift of the internet should be arriving at my humble flat THIS TUESDAY and I will never take it for granted again. Ever.

This is a cheat-peek because I forgot to bring my SD card with the actual week's pictures (after feverishly papping all week. Doh!) So here are my Womad festival snaps instead, as I realised I never shared them with you!



Love you all and thanks for sticking with me through the silence! The momentum will return very soon, promise.

2 comments:

fullheartedlife said...

Congrats on finding a job! Hope you're enjoying it!

Megan said...

Thanks Kate!

Post a Comment