Sunday, 16 October 2011

A Peek at the Week 16.10.11

Mittens. I don't know if I ever formally introduced you to my little sailor jacket, but it's one of my most prized possessions - I left it in a bar last weekend and was probably unnaturally distraught. Luckily I managed to get it back and the brief absence only made my heart grow fonder. It kind of rocks with my new red mittens, wouldn't you agree?

Purchasing, packing, and sendings little gifties. I finally got around to sending out the prizes won by the lucky partakers in Archive August. Only a month late. Doh.

Eating well. This week my new job started taking it's toll and by Wednesday I felt a fever coming on - successfully combatted with homemade lentil soup, smoothies and ridiculously early nights (read: 8.30pm).

Other things that happened: I overcame my fear of the laundrette; got a new landline and have since been receiving numerous calls for somebody called Kumar...;  had a day off work due to a big leak at the office and spent it catching up on errands; took two skirts to be altered; scored another pair of free shoes soon to arrive and be Christened with blog photos; reignited my passion for greek salad (October shmocktober - I can eat summer foods if I want to!)

How did the last seven days look for you?

4 comments:

Claire said...

How lovely! So excited for the package :)
And yay to healthy food :)
Claire x

Prêt-à-Penser said...

The jacket looks beautiful, love it!

xx
WWW.PRETPENSER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Blair said...

Oh, I love the jacket! I'd love to see it on too, Im trying to figure out the shape.

~Blair

Sorcha said...

That jacket is darling, so cute with the mittens. I can't believe they have little string ties and everything!

I'm full of the flu so can definitely sympathise. I think I need some smoothies and soup myself!

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

Post a Comment