Sunday, 23 October 2011

A Peek at the Week: Cupcakes, Graffiti + Vintage Style-a-go-go!

Cupcakes, cupcakes everywhere. A few snaps from my vintage fair cupcake pedalling experience! It really was fun (and delicious) and probably the first time I've ever been to a vintage fair and come out having made money rather than spent it all...

Experimenting with vintage hair-dos. I didn't actually get a snap of my get-up for the fair - a real shame because it rocked - but this is one happy accident from an evening's experimentation.

Graffiti on my walk home. It's this kind of thing that makes me love Bristol.

Autumn leaves. I find crunching through piles of fallen leaves muy, muy magical. I also love slipping into my cosy winter boots again; I've had them since I was about sixteen and recently had them re-heeled. That's some serious shoe dedication, kids.

Retro furnishings. I regretfully had to stop myself buying this original 1950's chair today as I have four chairs already and a tiny flat. So beautiful though - boo!

What did your week look like?

3 comments:

Morag Lee said...

Oooh, that vintage fair looks interesting! And those cupcakes look delish! xxx

Sorcha said...

Crunchy leaves are the best part of the season! Along with cosy boots and jumpers!

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

Valerie said...

I love cupcakes! Gorgeous and delicious all in one little package. :) Fall is my favorite time of year and the leaves are part of that reason. I love the sound and the smell and the colors! (Plus fall clothes are pretty wonderful too. lol)

Post a Comment