Saturday, 22 October 2011

The Saturday Salute 22.10.11

Image thanks to bhumika b

Hello Saluting starlets! Today I worked serving tea and cakes at a local vintage fair. Not only did I have a blast, I earnt a a bit of extra money and got to take home a nice stock of leftover cupcakes! Yummo. I'll share piccies tomorrow but for now, as I munch my rose icing cupcake and try not to get crumbs on the keyboard, the links:

// Bright Young Twins is a vintage blog I'm pretty sure you'll heart hard.

// ...ditto to A Little Bird Told Me.

// Charade reader Elimy has started a writing group, Comet. Go dig it.

// A pretty Tumblr: Darling, just be...

// Foster the People are my new fave band. Fo'real.


Have a lovely Saturday evening whatever you're up to - mine will involve cupcakes, a movie, and an early night 'cos I'm in neeeeed.

2 comments:

Elimy said...

Megan, I adore you :)

Megan said...

It's mutual, Elimy! ♥

Post a Comment