Saturday, 19 November 2011

The Saturday Salute 19.11.11

Image thanks to nemariella

It's my birthday in two days! Twenty-three... yet somehow I don't feel a day over thirteen. If you're a long-time follower you'll know my penchant for birthday getaways, and this year is no different as I'm off to visit Ellen in Edinburgh. Yippee! I predict lots of charity/vintage shopping, sight-seeing, plenty of chatting over coffees and de-lish meals, as well as our usual dose of excited cooing.

The links? Why, I thought you'd never ask!

// Helen did a laavley job (that's my faux-cockney accent) of jazzing up these drawers - is it wrong that I'm tempted to do this to my whole kitchen? Say it is or I'll do it I tells'ya!

// Sarah Von discusses how she stays optimistic.


// ...aaand Seth Godin is even on about optimistic enthusiasm as a form of realism, so an optimistic outlook has got to be worth a punt!

// Lana Del Ray just became my ultimate girl crush/ girl I dream of being in another life:




Phew-ee. Girl's got it going on.

Kisses.

3 comments:

Sorcha said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great time in Edinburgh. It's definitely not one of my favourite towns but I'm Scottish so any visit there is a good visit according to me! :)

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

Morag Lee said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! Edinburgh is fantastic. My friend (the one I gave my annual to even!) went to Edinburgh for uni and I love going to visit. We pretend to be tourists (even though I only live one hour away and she's lived there over three years now!). xx

Katy said...

Happy birthday! Hope it is fabulous! I love Lena Del Ray, video games can be on repeat all day and I still love it! I found out about her from Gossip Girl.

~Katy

Post a Comment