Sunday, 25 March 2012

The Saturday Salute 24.03.12

...in which I salute New York City! As I haven't been on the web this week, revelling instead in real world adventures, I thought I'd link you up to a few of the places I stopped in at. Et voila:


All-American diner with a 1980's theme. They do cotton candy milkshakes. Need I say more?


On the corner of Cool and Hipster (actually Ave. A and 9th) sits this charming little spot in which to partake in a bagel alongside Tompkins Sq. Park.

An un-anticipated but great day out. This place claims to be the largest metropolitan zoo in the world with 4,000 animals! The setting is really beautiful woodland.


The city sky line for FREE?! That's right: ride across and back in around an hour for zilch. Stand to the front of the upper deck for the best view.


Took my breath away, and the gift shop is awesome.

More pictures tomorrow, gang!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am SO excited for you! You HAVE to go to Central Park and also Tiffany & Co. on Fifth Avenue as well. :o)

Alyssa said...

Congrats, I'm so excited for you! I hope you're enjoying The Big Apple!

Megan said...

Thanks guys! I LOVED NY - I'm now in San Francisco but I want to go back... :D ♥

Post a Comment