Saturday, 14 April 2012

The Saturday Salute 14.04.2012

Image thanks to martina

My, doesn't it seem a long time since I've cobbled a Salute together? Well, being on the interwebs has not been top of my to-do and thus I've had very little in the way of links to offer! This week, however, this girl's finally got a little home away from home to call her own (pictures tomorrow!) And what does that mean? Plenty o'time for surfing that great goddess we call the World Wide Web. Et voila:

// Tavi Gevinson of Style Rookie fame is Still Figuring it out.

// How to Release Emotional Attachment with the “I Don’t Care” Game from Jessica Mullen.

// I adore this Ampersand Screen Print

// Quite in keeping with my post on Floods-of-Tears Thresholds is Sarah Wilson's article Jump. and *then* you get your wings.
// I'm going to the Bust Magazine Craftacular today! Yippee!

Hope you're having a sublime weekend, sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment