Sunday, 27 May 2012

A Peek at the Week: And Breathe...

I'm so relaxed and contented here right now, I might never leave again. Mean it. This is mainly due to the weather, which has just been consistently spectacular! Sigh... (the good kind). I also have a strong belief that seaside air is good for the soul.

This week I've been back and forth to the beach and eaten chocolate ice creams - plural. AND I managed to get my hands on a swimsuit - wit-woo! Which of course meant a real, live dip! It was freezing, naturally, but glorious. Now, let's take a moment to be in awe of this beautiful scenery, mmkay?


What did you do this week? Was the weather lovely and did it involve you eating ice cream? I hope so!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi, I just recently started reading your blog. I used to live in England but I live in America now! You are so right about sea air being good for the soul but I think just being near a body of water on beautiful days is so so necessary for happiness; that's why I'm so glad I live on a lake! I went paddleboarding this weekend and seeing as we're marveling at scenery, I thought I'd share this photo that I took (not sure if it'll work in comments!):http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/sxbutler/prettyscenery.jpg

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

We enjoyed young kids, sunny days, fresh cherries and strawberries...

Planting snow peas and gourds

Reading all night long

Ice cream...not so much.

Elimy said...

It's winter here in Australia, so no swimming for me! Just lots of warm woolly clothes and stockings. If I could, I would wear opaque tights every day for the rest of my life. Sometimes it's just not practical, however, such as while rock-climbing... Nice bathers by the way.

Amber-Rose Thomas said...

Is that poppit?
No ice-creams for me sadly, but I've had lots of lazy evenings in the sun by the river involving cider and hummus with bread-sticks. Beautiful.

Megan said...

Shannon - Couldn't agree more, and that picture certainly is something to marvel at!

Lynda - Sounds totally divine!

Elimy - I can't even THINK about tights right now the weather is so warm, but I'm always in that camp come Autumn ;)

Amber - No it's Penbryn again, have you made it down there? It's absolutely knock-out and a bit of a hidden gem!

Amber-Rose Thomas said...

Noo, it's down the road from Tresaith isn't it? It's like ten minutes away from where I live so I might pop up this evening for a stroll. :)

Ellen said...

Tell me, is that a teeny weeny frilly black bikini? xx

Sarah said...

Lady you said it! Sometimes there really is nothing more uplifting than a trip to the ocean. And how gorgeous are those photos?!

Julia D. said...

Looks like fabulous weather, enjoy it! Also, loving the swimsuit.

Post a Comment