Saturday, 5 May 2012

The Saturday Salute 05.05.2012

Image thanks to ianôhara

Hello lovelies, how's life? My New York adventure is mostly being defined by my absolute lack of cash now - and this is not a city to be broke in, believe me! But I'm still managing to keep myself entertained. I'm back home in less than two weeks, unbelievable! In my poverty, these rather wonderful links have provided budget entertainment...

// Ellen went to Spain and it was beautiful.

// Justine Musk hits one outta'the park again with you begin to radiate.

"In that gap between trying and failing to be your ideal, you find yourself."

// Lyzi of Being Little gets honest about mental health issues in her post on real life.

// How to Do a Two Minute Beehive from Rookie Mag.

// In Praise of "who the hell do you think you are?" from Your Courageous Life is genius.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Amber-Rose Thomas said...

Justine Musk's article was really fantastic. :)
Thank you for sharing!

Amber xo

Post a Comment