Monday, 11 June 2012

* SALE CLOSED * The eCourse for Half-Half-Price!

Blast from the past, anyone?


* SALE CLOSED *

That's right, half half price, as Ambitious Happiness orginally started out at £28, and you can get it now for just £9. I'm doing a flash 24 hour sale so at 6.30pm (UK) tomorrow the normal price of £18 will return.

"Happiness, when it's done right, is a kind of holiness, palpable and redemptive."
Mary Oliver

I've been having my own happiness ups-and-downs just lately whilst adjusting to being back in the UK, and have found revisiting the exercises a real boost. Going to the United States was certainly an ambitiously happy action, but it's when you're simply trying to survive in your everyday that being happy can feel like a challenge.

I haven't had a great deal of time to devote to solid content for the blog, so if you've been missing that just lately this course may well be the antidote - so much juicy stuff crammed in there!

I don't plan on lowering the price permanently so get it for a bargain whilst you can - a.k.a in the next 24 hours!

To give you a taste of the kind of practical, actionable goodness within the 10-day course, you can read my post on How to Be Happy. You can also read more about the course here.

USE THIS LINK TO SCORE THE DISCOUNT:

* SALE CLOSED *

Any technical hiccups just shoot me an email.
 
Happy buying! 
- I love you for it.
xoxo

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I'd love to hear your input on my latest post, which you can find here: http://shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com/2012/06/what-do-you-believe.html

Shelby xoxo

Julia D. said...

I really like the quote.

Post a Comment