Sunday, 17 June 2012

A Peek at the Week: Capers and Curiosities


What a truly wonderful week. I attended a wig party; my friend Emmie from the US visited; I ate - in the space of three days - British Afternoon Tea, Indian, Moroccan, and Thai meals out; I discovered a veritable treasure trove of vintage goodness barely two minutes away from my flat; I walked alongside a Samba drumming procession and danced at St Werburghs City Farm Fair; I celebrated my papa with a home cooked meal, and generally revelled in life. I hope you did too ♥

3 comments:

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

Your pictures are great and make me feel as if I am with you in some of them. Thanks for sharing with us.

Ellen said...

Uum, where vintage please?

Julia D. said...

Seems like a really fun weekend, Megan!

Post a Comment