Sunday, 10 June 2012

A Peek at the Week: Tea for Two


This week bezzie Ellen visited for two glorious days of gossip and cake-munching and movie watching in honour of the 30th Birthday of Bristol's Watershed cinema. We were treated to free seats for homegrown indie film 8 Minutes Idle - all thanks to the absent friends of one 'Mr Thomas Gray' whose tickets we scored having been unable to get hold of our own. I also had a job interview and a minor emotional meltdown. Will fill you all in with details of each this coming week... Love.

5 comments:

Amber-Rose Thomas said...

One thing: I really really want your scarf. I have far too many already, but I'm sure just one more is allowable. I need tassles!

Also, you are both so pretty! Proof that tea and cakes is good for your health.

Amber xx

Emma said...

lovely peek at the week, looking forward to hearing more about your adventures in the coming posts :-)

Megan said...

Thank you, Amber! I adore this scarf, I have had it for a few years now and it is an absolute wardrobe staple even though it recently got a rip in it :(

Emma, you certainly will hear more!

Julia D. said...

I second Amber's comment, that really is a gorgeous scarf! I hope you've recovered from your emotional breakdown and that the job interview went well. Looking forward to hearing about everything!

emilialiveslife said...

Sounds like a lovely way to unwind! I love the watershed, such a nice cafe area and amazing food. Hope you have an amazing week :)

Post a Comment