Thursday, 2 August 2012

Festival-Chic with Asda


So a little while back, George at Asda got in touch and asked if I wanted to show off my festival style with a few of their pieces. Being the cynical Brit that I am, I chose wellies and a raincoat. Then I went to Womad for the second time and this is what unfolded:


That's right: glorious sunshine! Okay, so there was a little bit of drizzle on the Sunday morning, but as I'd already taken these sunny shots I thought I needn't remind anyone of the too-often grey skies above this fair Isle.

These pink wellies are such a bright addition for any rainy day, I love them. And the floral mac, although definitely not suited to very heavy rainfall as it's quite thin, is super cute and packs up small unlike a bulky coat.


Are you off to any festivals this summer? What defines your festival look? Let us know!

4 comments:

Julia D. said...

Your hair looks absolutely perfect in that second picture! As much as I love festivals, I haven't/won't be going to any this summer which is a shame. Hope you had fun at Womad! Glad it was so beautiful, even though you planned your outfit for rain!

Morag Lee said...

You look lovely in these photos! I'm terrible at rough chick haha.

Morag x
moadore.blogspot.com

GeorgiaBite said...

Weather at Womad looks gorgeous! Love your outfits too. (Hopefully) Heading to Leeds fest this weekend and it looks like a total washout...I think it's wellies and raincoats for me too!

blinkandyoullmiss.com said...

Cute wellies!x

www.blinkandyoullmiss.com

Post a Comment