Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Win a Shopping Weekend for Two (in my Home Town!)


Most of you will know I don't often update Charade now, and it's very rare for me to post a competition that's not my own - but this one seemed just too good not to share!

With a simple 'Like' of the Visit Bristol Facebook page, you could win luxury shopping weekend in Bristol for 2 which includes; 

  • Two nights at the 4-star Bristol Marriot City Centre hotel 
  • Afternoon tea for two at Harvey Nichols 
  • £300 of Debenhams shopping vouchers plus a personal shopping session 
  • Dinner & drinks for two at Piccolino Italian restaurant. 

Plus five runners up will win £100 of Debenhams shopping vouchers. 

Enter now! Of course, you don't have to take me along if you win - but there is always the option!

2 comments:

pinkcherry said...

Hello!
I'm going to Bristol in February for 2 months. I'd love to meet you!

Julia D. said...

If only lived in the UK!

Post a Comment