Saturday, 11 October 2008

The Saturday Salute 11.10.08

Image thanks to honkytonk89

Hello and good morning sassy students everywhere!

I've been a liiiittle bit slack this past week and posts haven't been as full and glorious as they should be. SO! Here is a juicy salute to really get your teeth into.

Love, love, love these cute laptop cases as discovered on Wish Wish Wish. I'm feeling like the hedgehog one will surely offer a home for my new laptop when I eventually get it... At $40 (about £24) they are a bargain way to stand out from the crowd when computing!

This week I discovered alpha student which I will shortly be adding to my blogroll. Beyond Starbucks: Great part-time jobs is an awesome article.

I haven't spent a lot of time on it but Librarian Chick looks interesting. Described as '...a collection of links to the best of the Internet's FREE resources for those with big brains and small pocketbooks!'

I just bought this gorgeous necklace from This Charming Girl. A great collection of reasonably priced trinkets to treasure. They're currently giving away a free keyring with every order so get moving ladies.

Get a helping hand from Study Guides and Strategies if you're struggling with the university workload. You'll find articles and exercises on Motivating Yourself and Thinking Like A Genius.

32 Keys calls itself 'A Collection of Ideas About Life.' Invest some time in a little self-improvement.

Adoration,
Megan x

3 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I've just come accross your blog, and I'm really loving it.
Just thought I'd leave a comment to say hello =)

L x

Voila Megan said...

'daisychain' - Hello back! And thanks, it's lovely to hear from you ♥

Adoration x

Ali Hale (from Alpha Student) said...

Hey Megan,

Coming to this post a bit late but wanted to say glad you're enjoying Alpha Student! I only launched it three weeks ago, so you're an early discoverer...

Best,

Ali

Post a Comment