Monday, 24 November 2008

Words to Live By #15

Image thanks to zedvox

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”
Miriam Beard

Good evening passengers and welcome aboard Charade airways. Yes, I have returned from my sublime birthday excursion and am ready and raring to offer up a whole week of travel themed posts!

Expect sweet, Charade style budgeting tips, pictures from my trip, juicy links and, as always, a sprinkle of fabulous!

Adoration,
Megan x

2 comments:

Helen said...

ah travel themed posts! so apt because i am getting excited about my trip to bath in a few weeks and am also considering planning a weekend in paris nearer to my birthday, i've got serious wanderlust!

zedvox said...

Hi there,
thank you for using the image :)
and nice quote!

cheers,
zedvox

Post a Comment