Monday, 29 December 2008

Words to Live by #19

Image thanks to foxtongue

Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return.
Mary Jean Iron

This has got to be one of my favourite quotes of all time, I hope it resonates as much with you. Apologies for the lack of meaty posts over the past couple of weeks, but you best believe things will be a'changin from here on out. I've got a documents folder stuffed to the brim with articles I'm working on, including one on having your best year ever in 2009 (I know I will be!) so pop back for that tomorrow.

Can I also say a big thank you to everybody who's voting on the little poll I have running. Be assured that I will be listening to what you say and, judging by the numbers so far, you can expect many more fashion and shopping posts in the new year!



2 comments:

sara said...

that picture is so pretty!
i love the quotes you post, i write them all in my journal.
xx

Vixel said...

That's a great quote, and I wrote a post about having the best year ever in 2009 too! http://sparkleandglitter.co.uk/?p=441

I hope yours is as fabulous as I intend mine to be!

Post a Comment