Saturday, 24 January 2009

The Saturday Salute 24.01.09

Image thanks to zzzack.

There's a bit of a money theme going on this week, but what can I say? I love the stuff.

Do you want friends & money? I do. I really do.

Chic Intuition is a whole lot of cute, as if you needed another fashion blog to drool over!

If, like me, you're a total nerd who is already thinking about summer internships, then I defy you not to enjoy this video on How to Get an Internship or find value in this article on Five Things You Must Do to Get Hired in 2009.

Fabulously Broke (my new favourite blog) asks with pouted lips and dough eyes: What's a Recession?

Small Notebook talks about Finding the Motivation to Make a Change and Fun Money.

Also, apparently it only takes 15 Minutes to Riches

...and Budgets Are Sexy (I knew it!)







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the drop-down menu below. Your support is very much appreciated



1 comment:

Budgets are Sexy said...

Awwww yeah they are! Thx for the shout out girl ;)

Post a Comment