Friday, 13 February 2009

Bristwestival

Image thanks to DanMartin1

Last night I attended the Bristol Twestival, one of several events held around the UK by Twitter in aid of charity: water, for which, in Bristol alone, they raised £1,482.10. With entertainment including beat-boxing, Bristol based band Fortune Drive, a bag of promotional goodies and free OJ, I was a happy bunny! Here's what I made off with...







And yes, incase you were wondering, you can now find me on Twitter:



Perhaps I'll see you at the next event in 2010...







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the drop-down menu below. Your support is very much appreciated



4 comments:

DaisyChain said...

How did one find out about this? It may seem a silly question, but I'm in Bristol and also as trainee journalist, it'd be great to be able to get along to these things!

Voila Megan said...

I got an email about the event from my university. There's always something on in Bristol so I guess it's just about reading the local press and keeping your eyes and ears open. Hope that helps!

Jackie said...

That really cool that you went to one of the Twestivals. I'd heard about them through another blog but there wasn't one near me =[

Bristol Twestival said...

DaisyChain, shame you couldn't join us for what was a fantastic night as Voila can testify! Most people found out about the event via www.twitter.com/bristwestival.

We plan on keeping the Twestival spirit alive and partnering with other Bristol events throughout the year so to find out what we're up to keep an eye on the Twitter feed above and our blog at www.bristol.twestival.com

Dan Martin
Bristol Twestival organiser

Post a Comment