Friday, 27 February 2009

How to Build a Designer Wardrobe on a Budget

Image from we ♥ it

Oops, I did it again. Yes, I'm a guest-postaholic; I need to start saving some of this good stuff for you guys! But here it is: Painfully Hip have kindly allowed me to share a few pointers on wardrobe maintenance - and it's caused quite the debate. Go and get involved!

And a quick Hello! if you've wandered this way from the Painfully Hip site. Please make yourself at home, poke your nose around and explore.

Articles you might also like:

The Ultimate Geeks Guide to Fashion Budgeting - calculators at the ready!
Fashion First Aid - a thrifty way to shake up your style.
10 Commandments for the Student Consumer - Amen!







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the drop-down menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

1 comment:

LauraCassidy said...

a super post! loved it.

Post a Comment