Saturday, 21 March 2009

The Saturday Salute 21.03.09

Image thanks to Michael

This week I have muchly enjoyed:

The 5 Percent Trick: Finding Passion and Purpose in Life


Saying Hello, Lolla.

43 Things, which I'm going to have to get involved in soon.

The company of my cute friend Cai who blogs at Wild Woods

And The Glamorous Grad Student. Her posts are really awesome, I need to get her guest-posting over here!

What are you all up to this weekend? I have work and an essay that's due Monday, both of which are incredibly unappealing, so tantalize me with your plans...







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love the Glamorous Grad Student ! So good.

Today I am having the girls from my German class for lunch, then going to a ball at night :) so excited! But have a big big big essay to tackle on Sunday boo x

Voila Megan said...

A ball! Well that definately beats my plans. Lucky lady, have a great time! ♥

hasoon said...

Sunday fun: figuring what to cook for the rest of the week (til I get money again..) with my leftover ingredients.

(uk reader/non-mascara wearer, btw :])

A girl in the world said...

Aw yay! I am catching up with the blog world after a couple of intense weeks with school and this has just made my day!

♥♥♥

Post a Comment