Saturday, 28 March 2009

The Saturday Salute 28.03.09

Image thanks to i.anton

Hey sweet things! I hope your Saturday has been luminescent and lovely. Here are the links:

I'll never forgive you if you don't read 'Land Your Dream Job: Ditch School and Get a Library Card'. Certainly one to think about.

Find out which foods are healthiest for you with this five minute test.

College Fashion shares 10 Easy Ways to Wear Colour.

Consider this: Can We Think Too Much?

That's that done, but wait, there's more...

I'm quite excited to share with you a little project I've been brewing up for spring, it starts this Wednesday and will run throughout April; what's it called? The Dream Style Series. Oh yes siree, it's time to tame those wardrobes, and pin down your perfect personal aesthetic. Looking forward to it? I sure am! Catch you on Wednesday for the full run down.







Like what you've found here at Charade? Then please
subscribe , follow me on bloglovin' or bookmark me easily by clicking one of the options in the menu below. Your support is very much appreciated

1 comment:

R. said...

I always feel the need to salute you when I read your posts. They're always so informative and interesting!

--xo.

Post a Comment