Wednesday, 1 April 2009

The Dream Style Series

dreaming @ student charadeImage thanks to ♥Phoebe Finds Beauty

Do you love fashion but just can’t quite seem to pin your style down? Are you buying more and more clothes only to find yourself increasingly confused? Do you want to look great and feel great in what you wear without breaking the bank? Then this series is for you!

That's right ladies, throughout April I will be posting ten feature articles all about the whys and wherefores of achieving your dream style, in the hope of getting you inspired enough to once and for all overcome your fashion fears and love your look.

[Click away!]

Dream Style: Why Bother?

Laying the Foundations

Getting Inspired

The Wonders of Ebay

The Art of Thrift

Walking the Walk on the High Street

Doing Designer

Getting Organized

Dream Style Hair and Make Up

Why Style is More Than What You Wear


Hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great series - looking forward to it!

A said...

Oooh sounds super! Can't wait!!!!

Lei said...

Can't wait to read what you come up with!

KIRANN said...

DEFF LOOKING FORWARD TO IT...I'VE ALWAYS HAD A HARD TIME PINNING DOWN THE RIGHT STYLE FOR ME SO I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS!
THANKS MEGAN :)

Meaghan said...

I'm really looking forward to this series. It sounds GREAT! =)

mollfie said...

Fanatastic, can't wait!

Eternal*Voyageur said...

I can't wait either ! This topic has been on my mind lately, I realised that I am not dressing like I would love to look like... I wear a lot of simple sporty basics, and I dream of a colourful, rich, ethnic style ! But it's so hard to find anything original and unusual to wear without spending a lot !

Britta Kirk said...

just letting you know i loved this series! and your blog is so inspiring. I love that I can be inspired to change my style, to find fabulous pieces on a budget, and how to be successful professionally.

I've even written a blog entry inspired by this brilliant series, I would love for you to check it out.

Britta
http://inkblotbook.blogspot.com

Post a Comment